About me

  • Brian Pacheco
    Eng 008
    Becoming a Dad
    Becoming a dad made me realize I need to value life a lot more because I have a son that looks up too me. When my son was born in the year of 2012, I had decided to turn my life around and take things a lot more seriously, otherwise right now I don't know where I'd be. I feel that if I was in the wrong footsteps as before, I'd probably be homeless and starving for taking the wrong paths with people that just didn't care about anything, but themselves. Now that I am older, I feel that I have matured way more, and feel motivated more than before too become someone in life. I feel that if I don't become someone in life and go back to the way I was living, my son would turn out the same way. Now that I have a different mentality to strive for greatness and set good examples for my son, I feel that I am in a good path and my life is turned around. Having a son just brought me a lot more happiness and joy in this life, and I believe thats why I am where I am at now.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Final, Final Tuff Stuff Essay

    MVP Argument Midterm Exam